Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy VD (hee hee)

I'm here. Promise. Just living and soaking up the city. I've been out (more like in) with friends and taking time to enjoy myself, hence my absence. 

Anywho, today I got home from work and came across an early Valentine's Day surprise!



Don't mind me being a creeper in the mirror....

Mr. G sent me all manner of delicious treats, a card with a buddy on it, coordinated with my roommate Andy to get those beautiful roses, and a mouth guard. 

That's right, a mouth guard. 

He is more than aware of my fear of my teeth falling out (having been with me when I don't want to do something because of said fear), so he got me a bubble gum flavored mouth guard to help me be more brave and not worry about my teeth being knocked out.  

That is love people.

Love is also when someone will be seen with you in public looking like this


Fitting my mouth guard

I hope you all have a special day tomorrow and know that you are loved by the "special" girl above. 


PS. Anyone want to help me eat some of this candy...?

No comments:

Post a Comment