Monday, October 21, 2013

my heart is full

After posting what was a very vulnerable story about high school, I was incredibly touched by all the kind words that were sent my way. My heart wanted to burst, but instead my eyes leaked (and they are right now). A lot. Thank you all so much! Truly. I've known some pretty great people in my 29 years.

 Although I went through a lot growing up, I'm grateful for my life and my experiences. They've made me who I am and I think/hope they have helped me have more compassion for others than I would have had otherwise. Our life is what we make of it, regardless of our circumstances. 

Again, thank you for reaching out to me and expressing your thoughts and encouragement. It made my day! 
(Creepy pic and I need to do my nails!)

No comments:

Post a Comment