There are things I'm definitely gonna miss. And other things that I'm not gonna miss so much.
The Not-So-Much List:
- my nostrils being offended daily (people, find a bush to urinate in, not the subway stations & garbage day in the summer heat waves)
- walking up those 5 flights of stairs to my apartment
- pigeons (the devil's fowl)
- commuting with millions of people
- walking in rain, sleet, snow, heat, times square
- when the A train decides to run local making me late for work
- relying on trains to get me places (I miss driving!)
- grocery shopping (sucks more than you think)
- constant crazies
- concrete everywhere!
The Miss List
- my peeps
- levain bakery
- shake shack
- basically all the food (fatkid alert)
- the vibe
- knowing everyday I step outside I'll return with some story (being yelled at across a subway car by an old homeless man faking an injury when I go to sit in a seat on the opposite side of said subway car, because he wants to sit there)
- central park
- fort tryon park
- the diversity
- the art
- trader joe's (come on, utah county!)
- my 24-hour bodega
- always having new places to explore/experience
- the shopping!
- the empowerment the city gives
- the pride of surviving another day in the jungle
|Thanksgiving in Central Park|
One of my favorite New York "moments"