Monday, January 14, 2013

Boom

I feel so very New York composing a blog as I sit in my favorite sandwich shop, bumming off of their free wireless, and watching people go by (Mr. G will prolly say "oooo, exclusive..."). Higher Love is even playing which plays at the end of my favorite NYC movie, Big Business. Boom!

Compared to my day yesterday, today has been much improved. 

Not much is better than the feeling after you've nailed an audition. Even if you don't get the role (which you always hope you do, no getting around that one) it feels pretty freaking sweet to know that you've done your best and represented yourself well. There are so many things that go into casting, but I know that I've done my part.

This audition wasn't for anything big, but it was nice to feel creative and be "in" a scene again. I just really love acting, you guys. I do. It's fun. Especially when you have a quality reader that is actually "in" the scene with you and pretends he hasn't read the scene a billion times that day.

Now pardon me, I have a sandwich to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment